Fifth Bulgarian Bifurcation and Complex Coronary Interventions Course
date: 22 - 23 January 2016
location: Tokuda Hospital, Sofia
client: Foundation "Interventional Cardiology"
The course held on 22 and 23 January 2016 attracted participation of interventional cardiologist from Bulgaria and 11 European countries and USA.
The program of the course focused on the following topics of interventional cardiology: bifurcation lesions, multi-vessel PCI percutaneous coronary interventions, invasive hemodynamic, recent advances in biodegradable scaffolds, etc.
Following the principle to make the course as practical as possible, the program included interesting live cases and discussions.The forum brought together speakers and operators from Italy, Germany, France, Poland, Serbia, Greece, Belgium, Hungary, USA.
- To organize the event in a hospital
- A necessity to diverse the programme
- To organize an exhibition in the foyer of the hospital
- To provide excellent catering services in hospital conditions
- Arranging a special seating of guests during the gala dinner
- With the cooperation of course directors we included an innovative session on stem cells and invited new speakers, which meant that we had to organize their travel and stay – we booked flights and arranged accommodation and transfers
- Together with the hospital management we created a detailed logistics plan encompassing all activities and we distributed it among exhibitors and participants
- We prepared a flexible table arrangement based on the type of participation and established contacts among participants
You are also part of the success of the course.
Prof. Yves Louvard, Guest speaker, France
I always experience that CME Ltd. gives the example of the perfect setup of conferences and BBC 2016 was one of this series.
Dr. Imre Ungi, Department of Cardiology, University of Szeged, Hungary
Thank you once more for the excellent organization and the friendly touch you added.
Dr. Guy Heyndrickx, Guest speaker, Belgium
Thanks a lot for everything: your kindness and professionalism are amazing.
Dr. Gianluca Rigatelli, Department of Cardiovascular Diagnosis and Endoluminal Interventions, Rovigo General Hospital, Italy
It was indeed an excellent meeting.
Thanks again for taking care of all the necessary logistics.
Dr. Gabor Toth-Gayor, Interventional Cardiologist at University Heart Center Graz, Austria