Symposium on Accute Coronary Syndrome
date: 22 - 24 April 2016
location: Novotel Plovdiv
client: Bulgarian Society of Cardiology
In April leading cardiologists from the country presented in Plovdiv novelties in the field of acute coronary syndrome. The difficulties and prospects treatment and interesting clinical cases were discussed.
The event was part of the official scientific program of the Society of Cardiologists in Bulgaria.
- The programme was running out of its preliminary schedule
- An accident on the highway delayed the arrival of an invited speaker
- The cocktail was set-up in the garden but a strong wind threatened it
- Need to evaluate the event
- We managed to provide and install a timer in the coffee-break so that the moderator could control the duration of each lecture
- By changing the lectures we managed to keep the programme running smoothly until the arrival of this speaker
- Finally we arranged the cocktail among the exhibition stands and participants and company representatives could communicate
- We created Evaluation forms, data was processed and analized