V National Congress on Cardiostimulation and Electrophysiology
date: 17 - 19 May 2019
location: Melia Grand Hermitage Hotel, Golden Sands Resort, Bulgaria
client: Bulgarian Society of Cardiostimulation and Electrophysiology
The Vth National Congress on Cardiostimulation and Electrophysiology was held on 17-19 May 2019 in Melia Grand Hermitage Hotel, Golden Sands Resort.
The congress treated most current topics in invasive electrophysiology and cardiostimulation, giving an opportunity to experts in the field show and share new diagnostic and therapeutic strategies. The congress focused on new therapeutic strategies of atrial fibrillation treatment, as well as on chamber tachycardia problems and sudden cardiac death treatment. Innovations in the field of cardiostimulation and cardiac resynchronization therapy were presented.
- Event promotion
- Accommodation in accordance to the Ethical Code accepted by pharmaceutical companies
- Communication with the hotel management for organization of gala dinner
- Necessity of provision of a gift to the main guest-speaker for his birthday
- We recorded a professional video invitation which we sent to all potential participants, as well as, uploaded the video in the social networks to promote the event
- We chose a lower category hotel, located in close proximity to the main venue, in order to respond to the requirements of the Ethical Code followed by the pharmaceutical companies
- We communicated with the hotel management, Food and Beverage manager, the chef all details of the organization of a smooth and professional dinner: our special requirements on the service, quality of food, number of waiters, etc.
- We solved the urgent necessity of providing a gift to the main guest-speaker by purchasing a stylish Bulgarian souvenir from the hotel shop
Many thanks for being such a kind host. We have had a great time in Bulgaria.
Prof. John Silberbauer, Guest speaker in V National Congress on Cardiostimulation and Electrophysiology
Тhank you very much for the invitation and your tremendous hospitality during the conference.
It has been a real pleasure to participate and to meet and share experiences with collaegues from Bulgaria.
Prof. Christian Sticherling, Guest speaker in V National Congress on Cardiostimulation and Electrophysiology